What company would develop 47 products that don't make money???
This means they must have other plans. One is beating Microsoft of course but I suspect the other one is even less innocent, they want to control the information - all of it.
It's funny to see Google is warning from privacy on social networks...
I was just thinking lately what would happen if one day I want to sell my company to Google, the amount of information their representative may have on me is endless...
Today I am using:
- Gmail for private email
- Gmail (Google apps) for company email
- Google for search
- Youtube for family videos
- Picasa for some of the family images
- Google talk
- Chrome (sometimes)
- Blogger for this blog, Google analytics to track it.
- I also used Google checkout in the past.
Unbelievable! no one in the world knows about me even close to what Google does! I have no chance in the negotiation with them!
I truly hope I am going to have this problem one day :-)